City Hall is closed to the public during this time, but we are still serving you!
You may contact all departments by calling (678) 597-9040 or emailing directly:
- Building & Permitting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Licenses: email@example.com
- Code Enforcement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court: email@example.com
- Parks & Recreation: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: During the COVID-19 pandemic, all building and trade permits can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
The Building and Permitting Division is charged with performing inspections and providing enforcement of building regulations and other City codes to ensure that what was planned, designed and engineered meets all the building and trade codes and is constructed to those standards. They issue all building permits and collect permit fees. They also serve as a knowledge resource for builders and citizens developing in the City of Tucker.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
PERMIT APPLICATIONS23 documents
- Authorized Permit Agent Affidavit
- Renovation Firm Certification Application
- Renovator/Dust Tech Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application - Temporary
- Small Cell Application
- Subcontractor Affidavit
- Tree Removal Permit Application