SUMMER CAMP AT TUCKER REC
Programming includes, but is not limited to:
- Hiking in Tucker parks
- STEM projects
- Art projects
- Group games
- Nature programming
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Free Before and After Care 7 - 9 a.m. and 4 - 6 p.m.
- Ages: 5-12 years
- Dates: June 1 - July 30th
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Price: $125 per child per week
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Program Health & Safety Protocols: While we do not know what the regulations will be for this summer, we are committed to following all COVID-19 health and safety protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control and Georgia Department of Public Health, as well as any local or state guidelines.
Currently, some of these additional measures include but are not limited to the following:
- All participants and staff must wear masks on arrival and throughout the day. There may be times during outdoor/physical activities that staff may allow participants to remove masks when social distancing is in effect.
- Pre-check-in screening and temperature checks will be required for everyone (participants and staff) prior to entering the program site.
- Limited capacities for each location have been determined to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Participants will be assigned to small group cohorts of no more than 12 children and 2 staff members. Cohorts will engage with each other, but not with other cohorts, unless social distancing can be maintained.
- On arrival and throughout the day, participants will be reminded to practice frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.