SUMMER CAMP AT TUCKER REC
Programming includes, but is not limited to:
- Hiking in Tucker parks
- STEM projects
- Art projects
- Group games
- Nature programming
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Free Before and After Care 7 - 9 a.m. and 4 - 6 p.m.
- Ages: 5-12 years
- Dates: June 1 - July 30th
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Price: $125 per child per week
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Program Health & Safety Protocols: We are committed to following all COVID-19 health and safety protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control and Georgia Department of Public Health, as well as any local or state guidelines.
Currently, some of these additional measures include but are not limited to the following:
- We are recommending that all children are prepared to wear masks while inside any park facilities.
- We are not requiring staff that provide proof of vaccination to wear a mask, however, all staff have the option to wear a mask while at work.
- Pre-check-in screening falls in line with school recommendations of when to keep your child at home, and when they can safely return to school/camp.
- Limited capacities for each location have been determined to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Participants will be assigned to small group cohorts of no more than 12 children and 2 staff members. Cohorts will engage with each other, but not with other cohorts, unless social distancing can be maintained.
- On arrival and throughout the day, participants will be reminded to practice frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.