GUIDELINES OF THE TUCKER MUNICIPAL COURT
- Please wear a mask
- Please sanitize hands upon entry
- Questionnaire and Temperature check at check-in
- No food or drink allowed inside the courtroom
- Please be patient with wait times as we will allow 10 at a time in the courtroom
- Always maintain 6 feet of distance apart
- Due to COVID protocols, only the defendant (and attorney) may come inside the courtroom
Tucker Municipal Court has jurisdiction over violations of State law and local ordinances that occur within the city limits of Tucker.
The City of Tucker Minicipal Court is located at 1975 Lakeside Parkway, Suite 350. The courtroom entrance is on the right-hand side of City Hall.
COMING TO COURT:
You are encouraged to arrive 45-60 minutes early so that you may speak with someone about your case. Upon arrival, you will sign in. To ensure safety, all individuals will go thru security and all articles entering the court room are subject to search.
In the event of inclement weather please call (678) 597-9040 to inquire into any court closure.
FIND MY CASE:
Click Here to view your scheduled court appearance or to review the court's docket.
Court dates and times are printed on your citation. You must appear in court on the date and time listed on the citation. Once the citation is issued, the officer is not allowed to revoke it; only the Municipal Court Judge can dispose of it. Neither a Police Officer nor Municipal Court Personnel can advise you on how you should handle your case in court. If you need assistance, contact an attorney.
All citations require a mandatory court appearance for the judge’s ruling and cannot be paid in advance.
Important: Failure to appear for court may result in a warrant issued for your arrest.
You are not allowed to change your court date via phone. Requests to change a court requires a signature on the Reset Form 3 or more business days prior to your assigned court date. Municipal Court personnel may only reset your court date for one 30-day continuance if you have no prior extensions and have no previous appearances in court for this case; additional continuance requests must be made in open court.
- Sign the form in person at Tucker City Hall 1975 Lakeside Parkway in Tucker, GA during office hours:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fax the signed form: (470) 719-8229 (call 678-597-9040 for fax confirmation)
- Email the signed form: firstname.lastname@example.org (call 678-597-9040 for confirmation)
HOW TO PAY:
ATTORNEY ENTRY OF APPEARANCE:
Click here for form
Mail the completed form to: Tucker Municipal Court, 1975 Lakeside Parkway Suite 350, Tucker, GA 30084 or Email to: email@example.com (call 678-597-9040 for confirmation).
The courtroom is a place of order and structure. You should always act in a respectful manner when in the presence of the judge, court staff, attorneys, court officers and other persons attending court. Once the court has made a ruling in your case, continue to be respectful as you exit the courtroom. Attempts to disrupt the court once the judge has made a ruling of contempt of court and a fine or jail time.
- Be on time and address the judge as “Your Honor”
- No weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, tools) allowed
- All cell phones and other noise making devices must be turned off or set to vibrate
- No food or drinks allowed or loud gum chewing
- No hats, shorts, tank tops or halter tops allowed and sunglasses must be removed
Probation Officers ensure that defendants comply with the Order of the Court to complete special conditions, as well as those who must pay fines and fees as assessed by the Court. In the event you become non-compliant with the Court’s order, you will be brought before the court for a noncompliance hearing.
If you have been placed on probation and need to make a payment or to provide information regarding your case, you may contact:
Professional Probation Services Inc.
Phone: (404) 373-6337
Call 678-597-9040 for confirmation that email was received.