Advance voting for the November 2, 2021, General Election/Special Election will take place October 12 through October 29, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Weekend advance voting days are October 16 and October 23 with available hours from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Sunday advance voting days are Oct. 17 and Oct. 24, noon until 5 p.m..
* Bessie Branham Recreation Center (2051 Delano Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30317)
* Lynwood Recreation Center (3360 Osborne Road NE, Brookhaven, GA 30319)
* Berean Christian Church – Family Life Center (2197 Young Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30088)
* DeKalb Voter Registration & Elections Office (4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur, GA 30032)
* Tucker-Reid H. Cofer Library (5234 Lavista Road, Tucker, GA 30084)
* Stonecrest Library (3123 Klondike Road, Stonecrest, GA 30038)
* County Line-Ellenwood Library (4331 River Road, Ellenwood, GA 30294)
* Dunwoody Library (5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Road., Dunwoody, GA 30338)
During the designated advance voting period, registered voters are allowed to vote at any of the DeKalb County advance voting locations. On Election Day, voters must vote at their designated precinct as SB202 prohibits the use of provisional ballots apart from the final two hours of voting in the evening.
The next General Election for the City of Tucker will be held on November 2, 2021 for the purpose of electing the mayor and three members of City Council. There will also be a Special Election held on the same day to fill the vacancy in the office of City Council, District 1 Post 2, due to the death of William Rosenfeld.
The Tucker City Council is comprised of a mayor and six council members elected by the people on a non-partisan ballot for four-year terms. Two council members are elected to represent each of Tucker’s three districts, while the mayor is elected to represent the entire City. The terms for council members from District 1 Post 1, District 2 Post 1 and District 3 Post 1, as well as for the mayor, are set to expire in January 2022, while terms for District 1 Post 2, District 2 Post 2 and District 3 Post 2 will expire in January 2024.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE QUALIFIED TO RUN
IN THE NOVEMBER 2021 ELECTION
OFFICE OF MAYOR
DISTRICT 1, POST 1
DISTRICT 1, POST 2
DISTRICT 2, POST 1
DISTRICT 3, POST 1
Tucker Votes is an app designed to let residents enter their home address and, with the click of a mouse, find out which officials represent them. The information includes City Council, DeKalb County Board of Commissioners, State House and Senate, as well as the U.S. House of Representatives.
Campaign Finance PortalAccess Easy Campaign Portal
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled to view
All Candidates must file the Notice of Candidacy Form. Candidates must also file one of the 2 forms below:
- CCDR: Campaign Contribution Disclosure Report
- Affidavit of a Candidate’s Intent Not to Exceed $2,500 in Contributions
and/or Expenditures during their 4 year election cycle