ST. LOUIS (September 9, 2021) – The City of Tucker captured five awards Thursday at the 3CMA Savvy Awards luncheon in St. Louis, Missouri. Tucker was honored for its work in organizing, promoting and marketing the inaugural Tucker Restaurant Week, as well as for the Tucker Dining Guide and the City’s popular magazine, InTucker.
“These prestigious national awards place Tucker in some pretty elite company,” said Matt Holmes, Tucker’s Director of Communications and Administrative Services. “This is a testament to the hard work and innovative spirit of our staff, as well as the strong partnerships we’ve been able to leverage to make it all happen.”
Tucker was awarded in the following categories:
- Most Innovative Communications – Tucker Restaurant Week
- Marketing Event – Tucker Restaurant Week
- Graphic Design – Tucker Restaurant Week
- Printed Publications (External Publications) – InTucker
- Printed Publications (Catalogs/Guides) – Tucker Dining Guide
Tucker was previously honored in 2019 at the Savvy Awards for InTucker Magazine. The awards are given out annually by the nation’s premier municipal communications organization, the City-County Communications & Marketing Association (3CMA). There were no awards given out in 2020 due to the global pandemic.